top of page
- Wed, Sep 21BSN 225, Muma College of BusinessSep 21, 2022, 6:00 PMBSN 225, Muma College of Business, 4202 E Fowler Ave, Tampa, FL 33620, USAJoin us to learn about some rewarding career paths in commercial real estate. Professionals with Leisure Investment Properties Group, LandQuest, and Redstone Investments will present and stick around to network.
- Tue, Apr 12BSN 225, Muma College of Business
- Tue, Nov 02BSN 225Nov 02, 2021, 6:00 PMBSN 225, Muma College of BusinessJoin us for our third meeting of the semester and listen to former Real Estate Society members who are now successful real estate professionals. These former students will share their experiences finding great careers in commercial real estate and then hang out to network with students.
- Tue, Oct 05BSN 225Oct 05, 2021, 6:00 PMBSN 225, Muma College of BusinessJoin us for our second meeting of the semester and listen to real estate professionals from the Tampa Bay area talk about the tremendous career opportunities in commercial real estate. Our guests will then be available to network with interested students afterwards, so please join us!
- Tue, Sep 21BSN 225Sep 21, 2021, 6:00 PMBSN 225, Muma College of BusinessJoin us for this special event where real estate professionals from the Tampa Bay area discuss career opportunities in commercial real estate. Guests will include representatives from companies such as Core Spaces, Meritage Homes, Cushman, Publix, Moss Construction, Capright, and more!
- Tue, Sep 07BSN 225Sep 07, 2021, 6:00 PMBSN 225, Muma College of BusinessJoin us for our first meeting of the semester and network with real estate professionals from the Tampa Bay area. Guest speaker John Crossman will share valuable career tips and give away signed copies of his book on career success. We will meet in BSN 225 on Tuesday, September 7 at 6 PM.
- Thu, Jul 29Hyde HouseJul 29, 2021, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PMHyde House, 1646 W Snow Ave, Tampa, FL 33606, USAThe Society of Real Estate Professionals (SOREP) is having their Summer Social Networking Event on Thursday, July 29, from 5:30 to 7:30 PM at the Hyde House in Tampa. Members: Free / Non-members: $25. First 4 RES students to contact Dr. Smersh will receive a code for free admission!
- Tue, May 11Marina Landings Town CenterMay 11, 2021, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PMMarina Landings Town Center, 5212 Bridge St, Tampa, FL 33611, USAJoin us for lots of food, drinks, & giveaways at an exciting in-person social in the Westshore Marina District. BTI Partners will be giving away prizes including gift cards and merchandise from their new retailers & restaurants.
- Tue, Apr 27TampaApr 27, 2021, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PMTampa, 4900 Bridge St, Tampa, FL 33611, USAThe Westshore Marina District is one of one of the most impressive master-planned community developments currently taking place in the Tampa Bay Area. Join us for this tour hosted by Britney Mroczkowski with BTI Partners and in collaboration with CCIM.
- Thu, Apr 22Online Event
- Wed, Apr 07TeamsApr 07, 2021, 5:00 PMTeamsFranklin Street is a full-service real estate company, headquartered in Tampa. In this workshop, professionals from Franklin Street will be covering the variety of career opportunities in commercial real estate and answering any other questions related to the industry.
- Thu, Feb 25Grand Central at KennedyFeb 25, 2021, 5:00 PMGrand Central at Kennedy, 1120 E Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL 33602Join us for an Outdoor Happy Hour! SOREP has reserved the courtyard at the Grand Central at Kennedy. Covered seating, fire pits, bar tender and space for social distancing. Members: Free / Non-members: $25 / First 4 USF students to contact Dr. Smersh will receive a code for free admission!
- Tue, Feb 23Online Workshop
- Thu, Feb 04Virtual ConferenceFeb 04, 2021, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PMVirtual ConferenceJoin us at ULI Tampa Bay's 2021 Trends in Real Estate Conference. This conference features both local and national industry leaders offering their insight into the forces shaping the real estate business in the Tampa Bay region. This event is free to USF students!
bottom of page